||Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Graduate Division, 1st Floor, Renato Building, Faculty of Medicine,Chulalongkorn University, Rama 4 Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330, THAILAND
Phone: (+662) 256-4663
|Contact person for enquiries:
In recent years, the area of clinical sciences progress rapidly, and new knowledge in the medical sciences have been integrated into the therapy and prevention of disease and health promotion. This program aims to produce clinical researchers with experience in advanced research, and to produce specialized innovative research works in the various areas of clinical science, which would ultimately be translated into treatment and therapy of patients (translational research). During the period of study, students will learn how to conduct clinical research skillfully in their interested field of clinical practice (in Professional Development course).
|Key research areas:
- Acupuncture / pain management
- Anesthesia: general, regional, neurosurgical, pediatric, OB-GYN, etc.
- Clinical epidemiology
- Craniofacial malformations
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Integrative medicine
- Menopause: quality of life, metabolic syndrome, hormone replacement therapy, etc.
- Movement disorders
- Musculoskeletal medicine: osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, sarcopenia
- Nasal cytology
- Ophthalmology: cornea, cataract, refractive surgery, glaucoma, etc.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Reproductive health: family planning, contraception, HPV infection, etc.
- Substance dependence, psychiatric disorders
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Tropical medicine
- Virology: influenza, hepatitis, respiratory tract viruses, molecular epidemiology