||Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Graduate Affairs, 3rd Floor, Anandamahidol Building, Faculty of Medicine,Chulalongkorn University, Rama 4 Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330, THAILAND
Phone: (+662) 256-4475 Ext.15
|Contact person for enquiries:
In recent years, the area of clinical sciences progress rapidly, and new knowledge in the medical sciences have been integrated into the therapy and prevention of disease and health promotion. This program aims to produce clinical researchers with experience in advanced research, and to produce specialized innovative research works in the various areas of clinical science, which would ultimately be translated into treatment and therapy of patients. During the period of study, students will learn how to conduct clinical research in their interested field of clinical practice by means of valid design and methodology and in compliance with research ethical standards and publication ethics.
|Key research areas:
- Acupuncture / pain management
- Anesthesia: general, regional, neurosurgical, pediatric, OB-GYN, etc.
- Clinical epidemiology
- Craniofacial malformations
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Integrative medicine
- Menopause: quality of life, metabolic syndrome, hormone replacement therapy, etc.
- Movement disorders
- Nasal cytology / Rhinosinusitis
- Ophthalmology: cornea, cataract, refractive surgery, glaucoma, etc.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Radiation oncology
- Reproductive health: family planning, contraception, HPV infection, etc.
- Substance dependence, psychiatric disorders
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Tropical medicine
- Virology: influenza, hepatitis, respiratory tract viruses, molecular epidemiology