Orientation for New Student in Medical Sciences program (Master and Doctoral degree), the Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn university held an orientation event for our new students in master and doctoral degree of the academic year 2022 via Zoom Meeting on 8 August 2022. The event was honored by our professors who gave a warm welcome and also provided essential information of the program our to new Thai and international students. The event and the program were introduced by Prof. Dr. Nattiya Hirankarn, M.D. (Program director). And the session was followed by main courses introduction:
- Seminar/ Doctoral Dissertation Seminar and Qualifying Examination by Assoc. Prof. Wilai Anomasiri, Ph.D.
- Cell and Molecular Biology by Asst. Prof. Chalisa Louicharoen Cheepsunthorn
- Biostatistics for Medical Sciences by Lecture Thanapoom Rattananupong, Ph.D.
- Fundamental Biostatistics in Clinical Sciences Research by Asst. Prof. Thanan Supasiri, M.D.
- Thesis/ Dissertation and Student records by Prof. Dr. Nattiya Hirankarn, M.D.